- General information
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
- Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. RVP makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, RVP does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. Our site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As RVP cannot control these web sites and external sources, we cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
- Management of personal data
- You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our web site by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email, telephone calls, and postal mail by calling us directly. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain web site services.
- Information We Collect
- RVP collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you fill out a personal profile at our store. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our web site uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
- Sharing Your Information
- We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Realo Veterinary Pharmacy or its parent company, Realo Drugs, and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Realo Veterinary Pharmacy (RVP) and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks of Realo Veterinary Pharmacy and / or Realo Drugs, LLC. Any such trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Realo's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Realo Drug or any of its affiliates.
- License and Site Access
- Realo Veterinary Pharmacy (RVP) grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of RVP. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of RVP. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Realo Drugs, RVP and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Realo name or trademarks without the express written consent of Realo Drug. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of RVP so long as the link does not portray RVP, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any RVP logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.